The Egg-cellent Team Challenge begins Monday, March 19th at 11am ET and ends on Friday, March 23rd at 3PM ET.
All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate!
Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate and members of the 3rd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate.
The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on March 23rd and will expire on Friday, April 6th at 11:59 PM PT.
See the details of the challenge and join a team at by clicking the Team Challenge link on the left side of the homepage (in the Contests section).
I am on the Chocolate Egg team. Which team were you assigned to?
New to Swagbucks?
If you don‘t know about yet, it‘s the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl‘s and so many more! It‘s free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 – 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon, Kohls, Walmart and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!